HERO MONTH starts today. Here is what you need to know in order to EARN your T-shirt:
* Must do 19 WOD’s to earn the T-shirt.
* Thursdays and Sundays WILL NOT have a Hero WOD scheduled.
* No Hero WODs will be programmed for Thursdays or Sundays. However, these days can be make up days where you can do any WOD we have already done.
* No other Hero WOD’s are allowed to go towards the 19 needed. Only the ones programmed for the month can be used.
* If an athlete is traveling, they can make up WODs that are programmed or do the programmed workouts on the road. They cannot make up their own Hero WODs and have them count.
* Write you name on the back board and keep track of the WOD’s completed.
* Once you hit 19, indicate your T-shirt size next to your name with a M for Men’s and L for Ladies.
Thursday July 4th Hours – 7a and 9a ONLY.
Dynamic Warm Up – Mobility Prepare for..
3 Rep every 3:00 for 12 Minutes AHAP
Score is heaviest set in 10 Min window
Warm Up: Pause Power Position Clean
4×2 @ 40-60% 1RM
Jerk the final rep of each set
Drop and Reset
Hang Clean and Jerk (above knee)
Every 2 Minutes for 10 Minutes
1 Rep @ 90%+
U.S. Army Staff Sgt. Joshua Hager, 29, of Broomfield, Colorado, was killed Thursday, Feb. 22, 2007, when an improvised explosive device detonated near his Humvee during combat operations in Ramadi, Iraq. Prior to his death, Hager was serving in the 1st Battalion, 9th Infantry Regiment, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 2nd Infantry Division in Fort Carson, Colorado.
He is survived by his wife, Heather; son, Bayley; mother, Lois Knight; father, Kris; and stepbrother, Ensign Aaron Jozsef.