HERO MONTH starts today. Here is what you need to know in order to EARN your T-shirt:
* Must do 19 WOD’s to earn the T-shirt.
* Thursdays and Sundays WILL NOT have a Hero WOD scheduled.
* No Hero WODs will be programmed for Thursdays or Sundays. However, these days can be make up days where you can do any WOD we have already done.
* No other Hero WOD’s are allowed to go towards the 19 needed. Only the ones programmed for the month can be used.
* If an athlete is traveling, they can make up WODs that are programmed or do the programmed workouts on the road. They cannot make up their own Hero WODs and have them count.
* Write you name on the back board and keep track of the WOD’s completed.
* Once you hit 19, indicate your T-shirt size next to your name with a M for Men’s and L for Ladies.
Thursday July 4th Hours – 7a and 9a ONLY.
Dynamic Warm Up – Mobility Prepare for..
10 Barbell Thrusters
15 Bar Facing Burpees
20 Barbell Thrusters
25 Bar Facing Burpees
30 Barbell Thursters
35 Bar Facing Burpees
**Scale Reps and Weight as needed
B. Cool Down:
70-100 Wall Ball situp passes 14-6# every 10, do 1 30 sec mobility static holds