Save The Date: April 23rd 10a-1200: Movement and Mobility Seminar..
23 April 2016 from 1000-1200 hr at Letrono CrossFit. Come learn how to improve your positioning in all movements and increase your mobility .
Taught by: Coach Taylar Ngo & Jason Prince
Free to LCF Athletes
Dynamic Warm-Up – Mobility
25 Weighted walking KB Lunges Green/purple Purple/Blue Blue/yellow
50 40 30 20 10
Double Unders & Sit ups
25 Weighted walking KB Lunges
*Scale weight of movement as needed for progression and smooth speed through A. Ask your coach for help.
B. MWOD: Legs
Couch stretch, lacrosse ball smash, partner smash, foam roll
Competitors or athletes wanting to improve your Fitness level: Active Recovery Day or do MWOD.
Mobility and Maintenance
* Complete MWOD
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
* Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
* Get out of the gym and go play..