Save The Date:
“FREE” to LCF Athletes: Movement and Mobility Seminar..
23 April 2016 from 1000-1200 hr at Letrono CrossFit. Come learn how to improve your positioning in all movements and increase your mobility .
Taught by: Coach Taylar Ngo & Jason Prince
Finally….Next week we will be having a “party” for the class that had the most athletes sign up for the CF Open. That class time is…..Our afternoon/evening athletes. Congrats to all of you who took on the challenge that we put out there in February and had the most athletes sign up. As a BOX we ended up with 150 members signed up. We will be honoring you all with DONUTS on Wednesday 6th during the evening/afternoon classes!!!
Team Mindy has bragging rights as the 2016 LCF CF Open Team Spirit Champions!!! Each week they had the most participation with the weekly themes and attending the Friday Night Throwdowns. We invite everyone who was on Team Mindy to come party with donuts on Friday April 8th during the 9a and 10a class times. We understand that not all of team Mindy goes to the morning classes, but our hope is you can find some time to stop by or ask your fellow teammates to snag you a donuts and save it for you.
Fantasy CrossFit Winner is.….Coach E. Eric had the most correct wins on the weekly announcement of the Games Athletes going head to head. He nailed, the last one by picking, Frazier, Froning, and Smith! Woohoo!!
Dynamic Warm-Up – Mobility
WOD: “Triple Tabata”
Tabata Assault Bike
Tabata Double Unders
In teams of 3’s After each set of Tabata the teams will have 1 min to transition to the next event.
MWOD: Upper Body
Best Shoulder Mob Ever | Feat. Kelly Starrett | Ep. 80 | MobilityWOD
Unglue Yourself; Upper Body | Feat. Kelly Starrett | Ep. 51 | MobilityWOD
Competitors or athletes wanting to improve your Fitness level: Recovery Day or do MWOD.
Active Recovery Day…
Mobility and Maintenance
* Complete MWOD
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
* Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
* Get out of the gym and go play..