Thursday is the announcement of the 16.2! Join us at 6pm sharp to watch the live streaming from a Garage Gym and watch Björgvin Guðmundsson and Dan Bailey go head to head.
7:15pm YOGA – Getting ready for the OPEN!
Friday – Hats and Headbands! Earn your team some points by showing up with a Hat or a Headband!!
Dynamic Warm-Up – Mobility
3 Rounds for time of:
10 Slam balls 40/30 35/25 30/20 lbs
15 Push ups
20 Abmat Sit ups
MWOD: Mobility comes first
Set yourself up for success for 16.2!
Mobility Comes First with Coach Burgener
CFJ KStarr 2Min Shoulder Mobility Drills Part1.mov – Manchester Personal Trainer
Competitors or athletes wanting to improve your Fitness level: Recovery Day do MWOD. or make up WOD from the week if missed a training day.
Recovery Day… Prepare for 16.2
Mobility and Maintenance
* Complete MWOD
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
* Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
* Get out of the gym and go play..