CF OPEN 2016 – 79 Signed up…sitting in 3rd place in the Southwest Region!! Let’s hit our goal of 100+!!!
Parking and Running……Please don’t PARK in front of the NO Parking signs on the North side of the building facing South, you could be ticketed. When running outside, please try to run single file and NOT out in the middle of the street, try to stay as close to the curb (without running in the gutter) as you possibly can. We all know there is a ton of congestion due to parking and the tumbling place a few doors down, let’s try to help ease the neighbor’s frustrations as much as we can. Thanks!!!
YOGA tonight at 7:15 with YOGI Sara B!
Dynamic Warm-Up – Mobility
4 Rounds for time of:
20 Box jumps 24/20 20/12 12/bumper plate
10 KB Swings red/green green/blue blue/yellow
5 Manmakers 45/35 35/25 25/15
*Scale weight, movements and reps as needed for progression and smooth speed through rds . Ask your coach for help.
Hip Mobilty For Improved Squatting Tomorrow | Feat. Kelly Starrett | Ep. 97 | MobilityWOD
Open Your Hips for Better Squatting | Feat. Kelly Starrett | Ep. 198 | MobilityWOD
Competitors or athletes wanting to improve your Fitness level: Recovery Day do MWOD. or make up WOD from the week if missed a training day.
Recovery Day… Prepare for Lurong Benchmark WOD R16 Cluster
Mobility and Maintenance
* Complete MWOD
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
* Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
* Get out of the gym and go play..