Attention – This Saturday(January 16th) 6a Olympic Lifting class will be held at 7a, this week only!!! Make note!!!
Lurong Living/Letrono Resolution Revolution Challenge 2016 – If you have signed up for the nutrition challenge or are planning on signing up for it we will be doing measurements Saturdaymorning from 7-9am. There is a sign-up sheet on the community board. Please sign-up and reserve your time. We would like to get this taken care of Saturday, but if you absolutely cannot make it you will need to get with a member of “TRAMGI”, (Troy, Jamie, or Angi) and get your measurements done and entered into Lurong by the 25th of January.
Thursday Night Yoga at 7:15pm with Yogi Sara Bender
Dynamic Warm-Up – Mobility
4 Rounds for time of:
20 Med-ball cleans 20/14 14/10 10/8
*Scale weight, movements and reps as needed for progression and smooth speed through reps/round . Ask your coach for help.
MWOD – T-Spine
Competitors or athletes wanting to improve your Fitness level: recover,hydrate 6-8 mins after above WOD, then:
Mobility and Maintenance
* Complete MWOD
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
* Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
* Get out of the gym, go night skiing, swimming