Happy 40th Dave Bunch! Dave is usually a regular at 5:30am class when he is not busy traveling with work. You don’t look a year older than your high school picture to the left, where you look like you were trying to be the hulk, maybe?? We wish you a great Birthday DAVE!!!
Lurong Living/Letrono Resolution Revolution Challenge 2016 – It’s not too late to sign-up for the Nutrition Challenge. We will be having a kick-off meeting this Saturday @ 0800 to go over all the details. If you have already signed up for the challenge please plan on attending. If you are still on the fence or would like to get more info come to the meeting and all your questions/concerns will be answered by “TRAMGI”. We will also be doing measurements before and after the meeting. We have posted a sign-up sheet on the community board please sign-up and reserve your time.
Thursday Night Yoga at 7:15pm with Yogi Sara Bender
Dynamic Warm-Up – Mobility
WOD: Tana and Tia
5 Rounds for time of: Partner WOD Split reps & work up as your team chooses.
24 Cal Row or Bike
24 Sit ups
24 Walking OH lunges with Wall Balls 20/14 14/10 10/8
*Scale weight, movements and reps as needed for progression and smooth unbroken speed through reps with partner. Ask your coach for help.
Pain Ball Calling Shoulder, Over | Feat. Kelly Starrett | Ep. 212 | MobilityWOD
Competitors or athletes wanting to improve your Fitness level: recover,hydrate 6-8 mins after above WOD-MWOD, or:
Mobility and Maintenance
* Complete MWOD
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
* Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
* Get out of the gym, go night skiing, swimming