Christmas came a few days late at LCF, but just in time for our 3rd Annual LCF New Years Eve Throwdown!!! 9 New Air Assault bikes ready to be put to good use starting first thing in the morning.
There will not be regular WOD times today. See below.
LCF New Year Eve Throwdown – What you need to know:
-Box will open up at 7a! We want to start the first WOD at 8:30a SHARP so come in early to get signed in and warmed up.
– If you did not sign up but want to participate, come in anyway, we will make it happen.
– It’s not quite the NEW YEAR, bring a treat/food to share and recover with or indulge in, you choose.
– Bring CASH, $10 per team. Cash prizes will be given to the top RX Team, Scaled Team and Spirit of the Games.
– Have fun, set new PR’s, meet new friends, and get ready to welcome in yet another great year with an amazing community at LCF!!!
– Winner’s of both the RX and Scaled division will have 2016 bragging rights with their names placed on the Spartan Shield in the front lobby.
Friday 1/1/16 – Happy New Year!! Enjoy the day with family and friends as we will be closed.
Saturday 12/26, normal schedule.
WOD 1: Past
20 ft Weighted walking lunge (overhead/front rack) with Barbell or Fat Bar to rack.
20 Shoulder to overhead each individual
40 Chest to Bar / Pull-ups- Ring Rows as a team
Rx- 110 lb male, 75 lb female
Scaled – 85 lb male, 45 lb female
You must alternate the weighted lunge (e.g. male does first round, female does second or vice-versa)
WOD: 2 In the 1 Minute Moment
Total Calories In 1 minute on Assault bike. ( 9 NEW ASSAULT BIKES)
WOD: 3 Present
Skill-Strength: Power or Clean and Jerk ladder Male-Female BB line every minute advance to next BB.
*Male starts @ 115-125-135-145-155-165-175-185-195-205-215-225-235-245-255-…….285
*Female starts @ 63-73-83-93-103-113-123-133-143-153-163-173-183-193-203-213..
|RX starts at 165/73
Novice at 115/63
Tie break is as many Deadlifts reps till minute as ended at failed weight/lift.
WOD: 3 Future “2015 FGB
3 Rounds of
Wall Balls 20/14 14/10
GTO 95/63 75/45
Box Jumps 24/20 20/16
Push Press 95/63 75/45
(In case of a tie highest # calorie team rowed decides winner of the NYE 2015 ThrowDown)
In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute. Alternating team members. The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. This is 3 five-minute round. On call of “rotate”, the athletes/ team members must move to next station immediately /Alternating for best score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point..