Why I’m Doing the Open – Jason Prince
Occupation: Massage Therapist
Family: Married w/ 3 kids
WODS per week: Mon.-Sat. whenever possible
1. How many years have you been CrossFitting? Just over one year
2. How many years have you done the Open? This will be my second time
3. Why did you choose to compete in the Open? It is a great way to measure improvements year over year and to be a part of the bigger CrossFit community.
4. Were you able to do all the workouts? Last year I was able to participate in all of them. This year we’ll have to see what the new changes bring. If I’ll have to do the scaled versions or not.
5. What is your favorite part about the Open? The challenge with yourself and some healthy fun with everyone else.
6. Are you doing to compete again this year? That’s the plan. This has become an important part of my lifestyle and health plan.
7. Anything else you want to mention? Thank you Letrono for providing such amazing coaches, facility, and community!
10 min AMRAP
P-1 runs 400M
P-2 AMRAP of
10 Wallballs 20/14…
*switch after each run, partner takes over with AMRAP, where partner left off.