“You have to do something in your life that is honorable and not cowardly if you are to live in peace with yourself.”
– Larry Brown
WOD: “Lights Out”
20 Min AMRAP
P1 250m Row AFAP
P2 Burpees *Till P1 completes row.
Score is # of Burpees and Rounds completed.
BB Complex 2X8 reps of:
Power Clean #95/63
Behind Neck Press
Rest 2min between set
Team cool down, light row, bike, run. PNF or Static stretch 5-7min
Recovery Day ****This can be used any day as well****
A. Mobility and Maintenance
*Go see James Parker 541-505-6842 get your AMIT on… * Foam roll out
entirebody see James
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and
spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD
and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility
WODand spend 10-12 minutes with them.
B. Nutrition Preparation
* Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel
your efforts for the remainder of the week.
C. Mental Restoration
* Different for everyone – could be meditation or could be gathering with friends;
the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you
recharge your batteries.