WOD LOVE Joni C – Many of you ladies and men have heard of the WOD Love clothing line. The ladies who founded this company are members of CrossFit the Club in South Ogden and this was where their business adventure began. Joni broke her neck in a trampoline accident which could have left her paralyzed if it were not for her being in awesome health. Joni and her family do not have health insurance. See the full story on Joni and the fundraisers that they have put together to help Joni and her family. Once WOD LOVE releases the benefit WOD we will participate, however if you want to donate sooner you can find the information on the following link. https://store.lovefitnation.com/Articles.asp?ID=252 This is one of the things that clearly define what CrossFit is all about…..Community and supporting fellow CrossFitters.
WOD “42 Mins of Power”
3 min Row
2 Min Run
1 Min Jump Rope
Team cool down, light row, bike, run. PNF or Static stretch 5-7min
Run 4 x 800m rest 2:00 after each
20 x KB goblet squat
30 x KB swings
Recovery Day ****This can be used any day as well****
A. Mobility and Maintenance
*Go see James Parker 541-505-6842 get your AMIT on… * Foam roll out
entirebody see James
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and
spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD
and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility
WODand spend 10-12 minutes with them.
B. Nutrition Preparation
* Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel
your efforts for the remainder of the week.
C. Mental Restoration
* Different for everyone – could be meditation or could be gathering with friends;
the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you
recharge your batteries.