New OLY Lifting strength schedule starting TODAY 1 August with Coach Andi at 6p and then again on Tuesday’s with Coach Scott Glasgow at 6pm. Adjust your training cycle. You don’t want to miss these training sessions. Now is the time to experience these 2 incredible Olympic lifting strength coaches and see for yourself how good you can become.
LCF Community is growing, if you see a new face at your class time, remember to introduce yourself and show them how awesome our community is!
P2-Runs 1 mile
First one done will suit case carry 24/16kg KB down and back in gym switching hand ea length, until other partner is done.
Rest 4 minutes
10 Min AMRAP
10 Lunges each leg
10 Sit ups
10 Pull ups
Team cool down, light row, bike, run. PNF or Static stretch 5-7min
Recovery Day ****This can be used any day as well****
A. Mobility and Maintenance
*Go see James Parker 541-505-6842 get your AMIT on… * Foam roll out entire body see James
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
B. Nutrition Preparation
* Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
C. Mental Restoration
* Different for everyone – could be meditation or could be gathering with friends; the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you recharge your batteries.