U.S. paratroopers fix their static lines before a jump before dawn over Normandy on D-Day June 6, 1944, in France. The decision to launch the airborne attack in darkness instead of waiting for first light was probably one of the few Allied missteps on June 6, and there was much to criticize both in the training and equipment given to paratroopers and glider-borne troops of the 82nd and 101st airborne divisions. Improvements were called for after the invasion; the hard-won knowledge would be used to advantage later. (AP Photo/Army Signal Corps)
Running Clinic 8a Saturday. If you hate to run because it hurts, then you won’t want to miss this clinic put on by Mountain Land Physical Therapy.
10 x 200m All out Run Repeat 1:1
25 KB Swings 24/16kg
5 ea. Arm KB Snatch 24/16kg
Team cool down, light row, bike, run. PNF or Static stretch 5-7min
Recovery Day ****This can be used any day as well****
Mobility and Maintenance
*Go see James Parker 541-505-6842 get your AMIT on… * Foam roll out entire body see James
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
* Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
* Different for everyone – could be meditation or could be gathering with friends; the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you recharge your batteries.