Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
Row 20 calories
10 burpees, jumping over the barbell, advanced athletes use a 24” box, You cannot touch the box at any time.
Thrusters, 5 reps 185/155, 155/125, 125/95
LOOK WHO IS DOING THE OPEN – Caitlyn
Occupation: High school student and Crossfit Coach
Family: Married to Crossfit, many kids most of which are 2-3x my age
WODS per week: 1-6
1. How many years have you been CrossFitting? Almost 3 years
2. How many years have you done the Open? 2 going on 3
3. Why did you choose to compete in the Open? To see where I compare to the rest of the world and do do it side by side with my friends!
4. Were you able to do all the workouts? Yes
5. What is your favorite part about the Open? Judging everyone else!! I love being able to yell at people without getting in trouble
6. Are you doing to compete again this year? Yes
7. Anything else you want to mention? Just do it! Everyone else is doing it and besides we are going to be doing the workouts in the gym anyways so might as well! If it ain’t challenging it ain’t fun.