Thursday is the announcement of the 16.4! Join us at 6pm sharp to watch the live streaming of 16.4 where the 2015 Fittest Woman on Earth, Katrin Davidsdottir VS The 2015 bronze medalist, Sara Sigmundsdottir.
7:15pm YOGA – Getting ready for the OPEN!
Week 4 – Throwback to the “80’s!! Earn your team some points by showing up representing the 80’s. Team Mindy is in the lead with the most points!! Let’s CELEBRATE!!!
Dynamic Warm-Up – Mobility
WOD: “Lucky Partner
In teams of two complete each set, divide work as the team sees fit, and RUN 200m together in-between each set.
Wall Ball shots 20/14 14/10 10/8
KB Swings Red/Green Green/Blue Blue/yellow
Box Jumps 24/20 20/12 12/bumper plate
MWOD: Hips and Psoas
Psoas flossing and biker hips | Feat. Kelly Starrett | Ep. 301 | MobilityWOD
Competitors or athletes wanting to improve your Fitness level: Recovery Day in preparation for 16.4, or do MWOD.
Active Recovery Day… Prepare for 16.4
Mobility and Maintenance
* Complete MWOD
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
* Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
* Get out of the gym and go play..