Summer Nutrition Challenge Details:
- The challenge runs 8 weeks from June 5th-July 30th
- Participants must be signed up by 9:30pm Thursday June 1st. In order to officially sign-up participants must put their name on the sign-up sheet that will be posted on the community board.
- The total cost of the challenge is $125. This is broken up as follows: $65 for the nutrition challenge, $30 for before body composition testing, $30 for after body composition testing.
- Body Composition Testing will be performed Saturday June 3rd 7-9am. We will post a sign-up sheet on the community board. You will sign-up for a 10 minute time slot. Please be on time. Make sure that you use the restroom before testing, that you fast at least 2 hours before the test, do not exercise for at least 6 hours before testing, & do not consume diuretics such as caffeine, alcohol, or medication.
- MANDATORY Kick-off Meeting will be held Thursday June 1st @ 8:00pm. If you absolutely cannot make it to the meeting, but would still like to join the challenge let Troy, Sara, Angi, or Jamie know. We will create teams and give each participant their macros by Sunday June 4th.
Dynamic Warm-Up – Mobility
Prepare to for..
WOD: “Double Joy”
3X5 Minute AMRAP’s of:
20 Wall Ball, UB (“UnBroken” at whatever weight athlete can do 20 reps UB. Stay light move fast recover from Murph.)
10 Ring Rows or DB rows/ BB rows @ 1/4 BW
3 Minute Rest
20 Box Jumps 24/20 20/12 12/45lb Bumper plate
3 Minute Rest
10 reps of:
Walls Balls (UB lbs)
* Scale accordingly to maintain consistency of good mechanics, while applying “UB” intensity through the 3 AMRAP. Ask your coach for help.
ABOVE and BEYOND: (Go by feel today. Drop weights back if you need to recovery.)
B Alternate for 3 sets
B1: Romanian Deadlift 6-8 @ 3021
B2: DB Split Jerk, 2 reps per leg, 2 second pause in receiving position.
Bike, Row, Run or Ski, or any combination, for 20-30 min easy. Reduced volume today to allow for recovery.